
You Da Man!
This picture is to prove I'm getting lots better at cornrows... kinda proud of myself on this one!

:)
Oh, and Tabi is out of the cast and into a nasty annoying brace... it's not exactly smooth sailing yet but we did finally get to all go to church together this last Sunday! H's concussion is gone, but the lump on her head remains.. she still gets dizzy when you touch it-weird. E got walking pneumonia but is doing better now.
Spring is on it's way and I am THRILLED!
:)











4 comments:
You make me feel like my life is so easy and boring. I'm glad things are going better around your house. Way impressed with the cornrows!
Dayna
WOW - Ethan is super impressed! I'm glad to hear the girls are all on the mend. It's so funny you posted because I was going to call you today, but life got in the way. We'll have to chat soon!
Love the hair. Nice job! I had no idea so much was happening in your life! Wow when it rains it poors for you! Hope gets better fast!
I'm sorry, but did you say "dressed my Dad in drag while he slept" AND YOU DIDN'T POST A PICTURE?! We are in SL now and saw the very same Dinosaur. I wanted to see y'all on our way down or up but have family with us both ways. Maybe next time or if you ever come our way:)
Post a Comment