For some wonderful articles about our orphange and how it's holding up after the quake and for ways to donate and help out please visit this link:
Foyer de Sion
Thank you for taking a moment to have a little Haiti in your heart!
Diane
P.S. O.R. vist #13 is tomorrow morning-- Tabi's incision is infected and they need to take the cast off, care for the incision, then put a new cast on. She'll be sedated with the gas-- she has had trouble with it in the past so wish us luck. Oh yeah, and our water heater and our van are giving us trouble... we are so tired. Whine, whine, whine-- I am not in Haiti, I cannot complain at all.
:)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
haiti puts a LOT into perspective, doesn't it?
Diane-
I'm so sorry the site got infected. That does not sound fun at all. Poor little Tabi girl has been through so much. She is such a trooper. As always, your family is in our prayers.
Post a Comment