Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ever had a Jonah day?



You know, the kind of day where you feel like you've been swallowed & then spit back up by a whale... yea, that kind of day. Lets just say that Tabi has had a LOT of those lately.

Hoping for better days around the corner!

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Having a son named Jonah who has a lot of issues, I get "Jonah days" every day! Hope she gets to be feeling better soon.

Sally said...

Oh, Diane - she looks SO sad! I hope she gets well soon so both of you feel better!

Jazfanz said...

We all have varying degrees of adversity in our lives. Sometimes it is personal, and sometimes it through loved ones and associates, and sometimes the trials we face may come to us through the lives of strangers. During these times in our lives do we ask "Why does this happen? Why do I have to suffer this now? What have I done to deserve this?" These questions usually come with no logical answer. Maybe the better questions we should ask are "What am I to change? Who am I to help? What am I to do? and What am I to learn from this experience?" The first questions require nothing from us, but the second set of questions require us to take action.
The actions we choose to take may vary, but one thing should remain constant and that is our trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. In Alma 36:3 we are told "Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day". As a part of life's journey we will all experience storms, we need to trust in the Lord, and as an answer to others' storms we need to "Love our neighbor as ourself".