Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tabi's Cast



I wanted to get a before picture up, before the other kids start coloring all over it. She doesn't seem too fond of it as it is - or it may be at the angle of her left leg in the cast. I am pretty sure the other kids will say that it needs more color....

-Steven

3 comments:

Schuyler said...

Her leg doesn't look too comfortable, but I'm glad everything went well with the surgery. Good luck with the recovery time ahead!! We're praying for you all!!

Emma said...

Is she home? We have been thinking about and praying for you guys.

Amber said...

Hi Guys,
I was thinking of you and praying that surgery went OK yesterday...I am glad to see that Miss Tabi is doing OK, despite the crazy position that her leg seems to be in.
Please let us know if we can help....we are only a few minutes away!
Tabi, you hang in there, girlfriend!
Love to you,
Amber