

These pictures were taken almost 2 years apart (from when she came home in Oct '06 and now). I can hardly believe it's been 2 years-- quite a bit of change huh! (by the way, there's NO competition St. Als kicks St. Lukes butt!)
We returned home about 7 PM tonight. Tabi is really miserable & not eating (only 9 oz today--total--no solids yet). Still, the surgery went well and we are all together again.
I’m pretty tired, Tabi's arm swelled up and her vein collapsed about 4 AM this morning (YAWN) she got a new IV and I got a couple hours sleep.
Tabi spends her time either making pitiful noises, screaming in terror/pain or completely catatonic due to medication. I’m considering stealing some of her meds for me ;)
And yes, the kids are very excited about decorating her cast-- right now she can't handle us touching her so it'll be a few days... but I'll post once they get that "art project" finished.
Thank you for all the prayers, meals, and cyber-hugs!
Diane











3 comments:
Oh, that is so pathetic to see. Poor thing. I sure hope her recovery is quick! So glad the surgery was good.
Sweet Tabi,
You are loved!
You are adored!
You are a gift!
We love you!
Elicia, Rob and Kids
Oh, that cast is just too much, but I guess it's there to help her heal. We're so glad the surgery went well. Now...just a speedy recovery - for both Tabi AND you! :) I can't wait to see how the children decorate it. What a fun act of love and support. I hope Tabi's feeling back to her smiley self soon. That picture of her below is adorable. What a sweet girl you have. Give her kisses and hugs from us. Maybe we can stop by when things "calm down" a bit. (Whenever that is). Ethan has been talking about Steven again, so I'm sure they would like to catch up. And I miss my 2nd favorite dog! We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Hang in there - you're doing a great job.
Post a Comment