Thursday, August 14, 2008

MY TURN!!!!

She pulled it out herself!



Whew! This is one of those we've been waiting MONTHS to see pulled ... you know, it's dangling by a thread, BEGGING to be pulled, but the whimpering child won't let you even look at it for too long?! Yeah, one of those.
I found myself stooping to all kinds of bribery--to no avail!

I am very relieved that the wait is finally over and that tooth is G-O-N-E!!!

Granted, now they all want to smash it with a hammer to see what it's REALLY LIKE inside... hmmm, it just might be time for an early Science lab! Apparently teeth dissolve when left in soda pop too long! ;)

Night =)

2 comments:

Lindsay Mama to Nine said...

Essie!
I love your toothless grin! Atta girl not to be out done by her brother!

See you soon!

Lindsay

ManicMandee said...

Teeth are being lost left and right at your house! Love those first ones. It's so cute. I have pulled my kids teeth out in their sleep when they get loose enough. A lot easier!