None other than our Amazing Miss Tabi!




Ain't she sweet!! Tabi is now 37.5 inches tall and weighs 34 lbs... from age 2-3 she grew only 2 inches... but from age 3 to 4 she grew 5 inches!! WAY TO GO CHUNKY MONKEY! She's still only 10% for height and is now 50% for weight... quite a bit of change from not even being on the chart at all when she first got home!!
The local hospital is doing a piece on her for their website/marketing etc. I'll send the link when it's done. Here's a picture I took with my phone of her photo shoot/ movie spot this morning with her Orthopedic Surgeon!

We love you baby girl!! Happy 4th Birthday!!
:)











4 comments:
Wow, she's famous too!
Happy birthday to a very special girl.
Happy Birthday Tabi!! I can't believe she is 4 already- where has the time gone?
Happy Belated Birthday! She has changed so much. Look at that grin - what a fun girl!
Happy Birthday, Tabi! I hope we get to meet you sometime:) Can't wait to see that hospital promo. What an angel!
Post a Comment