Actually it's not that cool... not like I wrote an article or anything. They collect humorous stories & little insights into people's lives and then print them when they have a space to fill in little sections titled "A Contrario Sensu" which means "on the other hand".
As you can see by the ages of my kids I sent this off last year. I was intending to only send a funny story (which they didn't print) but just before I sent it off I wrote this in at the bottom of the e-mail partly because it had just happened and I was truly in shock since I'd felt (imagined?) so much negativity towards my homeschool.
Anyways, I got a kick out of being "published" and thought I'd share!
:)
(To actually read it you'll have to double click on the picture so it will open up in a bigger window.)











1 comment:
You should be totally proud of yourself. That's great!
Post a Comment