Friday, April 17, 2009

Home...

Tabitha is home… yep, surprised us too! First he says 2 days, then he says 4 days, then back to 2 days. I guess Tabi is putting up with all this a lot better than expected.

The Dr’s & therapist came in this morning, up-ed her dose, twisted and pulled her legs, and feet (which are already much looser by the way) and pronounced her good enough to go home or welcome to stay. We left as fast as we could!

Her dressings won’t need to be changed for a week and a nurse will stop by tomorrow.

She is very sleepy… and so are we.

:)
P.S. Steven took 7th and got the "Judge's Favorite" award at last night's Pinewood Derby! There were 30+ scouts racing this year.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

yeah! I love those "get out of jail free" cards when they are dealt! I hope all continues to go well for her and congrats on juggling the pinewood derby into the mix.