Tabi has a bed sore under her cast that is open and weeping, we go to the O.R. tomorrow for a cast change etc. Tabi is miserable.
Diane
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Lespwa fe viv!" Haitian for "Hope Brings Life!"
3 comments:
We will keep her in our prayers. Good luck and hang in there.
Diane,
Elicia filled me in today on what's going on with Tabi. I am home sick today, but will be off through the weekend. Please let me know if I can help you out....I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that they are able to take care of it today and Miss Tabi is feeling better very soon....
Hugs,
Amber
THanks!! Today was SO easy (compared to yesterday). Tabi & I left here at 8AM for the hospital, around 11 dad showed up, unable to concentrate anymore, at 11:30 they took her into the O.R. Under her cast there was a fair amount of blood but the actual wound was not that big or deep. The Dr. dressed it, put in a ton of padding, wrapped the new cast, and then they were done. She woke up wimipering and shaking so we took a bit longer in post-op/recovery than we wanted to and got home around 3PM. YAWN.
Thanks for all the prayers!
Diane
Post a Comment