Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 21st!?

Yep, you did the math right, I was 11 years old when I had my first child. ;)HaHa!
The first picture is obviously my parents and I when I was born, then me around 4 yrs old, on my b-day in 1980 (chunky w/freckles!), with my iguana (Lucifer), and finally dressed as Bonnie Jean for "Brigadoon" at the local Civic Center . (I just posted wedding pictures last month so I'll skip that!)











My little sister sent me a fun B-day card from which I learned the following:
I was born on a Friday approximately 289,808 hours ago! Gerald Ford was president, the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series, Evel Knievel has the same b-day, the average income was just under $5,000 a year, and a postage stamp cost a whopping $.10!

Cool huh!
Happy Birthday to me!
:)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to you.....
You live in a Zoo.....
You look like a monkey......
and you smell like one too!!!!!!!
Can ya tell I only have boys at home????
Love ya girl....Happy Birthday!! I hope it's the greatest ever!!!
Amber :)

Emma said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you can get a nice relaxing night out on the town...

Sally said...

Ok - I never thought you and little Steven looked alike until I saw the picture of you when you were four. He totally looks likes you - and Heidi looks like you in that last picture. What fun pics - Happy Birthday!