My two 6 yr olds are very curious children who think Mom knows everything! Here are just a few of their recent questions:
T: Cars hear? (inflection of a question)
E: How come flowers petals turn brown when you touch them?
T: How trees alive but no have eyes?
E: How do flowers survive the winter?
T: Why pool not alive?
E: How do flowers have color?
So basically we have a budding Botanist and a budding philosopher-- and a mom who is seriously thinking of stopping her practice of asking the children what they want to learn in school this year!!
The older 2 had easy questions... H wants to learn about archeologists & how birds fly and S wants to learn more math and how to publish his own book!
Needless to say we're all VERY excited about starting school this week!
:)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
You have some very smart kids there! Watch out. Good luck with school!
Isaac is right behind them. He has asked how Beethoven lost his ears and how do you make rosin? I don't know, but I need to find the answers. He usually asks me while we are eating. I am wondering what I am getting myself into also...
Post a Comment